View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:25 PM   #53
jibi
BlackBerry God

Model: 8900
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman
I will still be hanging around these forums (if I do decide to go for sure), but right now it looks like I will be making the jump :(
You best not be going anywhere, even if you don't use a BlackBerry! You can't break up the mini-sub-community we have all to ourselves! We have some of the longest topics on the forum, and they have absolutely NOTHING to do with BlackBerry handhelds. We're kind of like a family within a family within a family...

P.S. - I spent $350 on various Auburn stuff today at Big Blue Bookstore in Auburn - a giant $70 cloth-stitched flag (I live in the middle of two Alabama fans on either side and two more across the street, a $65 Under Armour hoodie/sweatshirt (later in the season), a $55 Under Armour grid-pattern polo, a $30 Under Armour t-shirt (youth large, so I can show off my massive pecs!), etc. Hell, they gave me quite a bit of free crap as well! hahah!

Last edited by jibi; 09-14-2006 at 11:28 PM..