Old 01-20-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
mstrmscn
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7250
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Exclamation Need 7250 Help!

Please Login to Remove!

Ok, so I got the BB 7250 a little while ago and I've got it mostly configured the way I want it. I've been researching through all these forums and different sites but I can't seem to get a picture application or music application or IM application (that sends with SMS not Data) that works the way I want it to work. I don't have a data plan so I want to do everything via USB.

For pictures, I found the program Ascendo Photos and downloaded the trial. It looks really good but when I put the picture on my phone (via USB) they're only in that application's folder. There isn't a way to move them to the default picture folder on the blackberry and their isn't a way to set the pic as wallpaper either. Do you know of an application that works like that?

For music, I found berrytunes but since the 7250 can't play .mp3, the bb won't play the file. I put it on there but that's about as far as I got. Is there an application that can transfer MIDI to the phone instead?

For IM, I heard about OZ messenger but I can't find it anywhere. I've googled it, searched forums, everything. I can't find it anywhere. One site had a broken link so that was depressing. Is there an application like OZ messenger OR does anyone have the link for the OZ messenger application?

Thanx for helping me!

Eric
Offline   Reply With Quote