View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #60
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Model: iP4S
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone1234 View Post
The person walked away with the phone scratched, he then assumed responsibility.

Plus, a 100$ phone is no reflection to a 9000$+ car.
Wait... earlier you said that it was the OPs fault that the phone got scratched because the OP didn't check the credentials of the salesperson to determine technician qualifications. Now you're saying that it's the OPs fault that the damage to the phone wasn't fixed because the OP left the store without complaining? Clearly, in your clouded and obviously delusional mind, the OP won't ever be able to do anything correctly.

I assume in this very same mind you are the leader of your people, women fall at your feet screaming to have your children, and men cower before you dumbstruck by your square jaw and steel-blue eyes just ever so slightly covered by your perfect, wind-blown blonde hair?

Look, if you're going to continue to come to this thread despite your misguided protests that we are all effectively idiots (and therefore presumably not worth your time), then at least get your argument straight before trying to pretend like you have a clue what you are talking about.

I promise that we aren't all laughing at you. Honest. Although the thought of you standing on a mountaintop wearing a toga while waiving your staff across a sea of subservient people does make me laugh. A lot.

Okay, so I lied. I am laughing at you.

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline   Reply With Quote