View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 08:41 PM   #3
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation

Ok so the BB was nuked and you had to reload the software. I would suspect either a hardware issue or an App your adding is causing the problem. I would not add any additional apps beyond the basic OS reload. the other issue is your also having a PC issue. From my experience with CCcleaner which I used for years it should be ok on older OS's. Sadly Microsoft windows 10 update was either not compatible with the CC or the OS update was a piece of junk because after running CC for both registry and cleaner I lost all access to the PC and was forced to reload the PC. Wonderful Microsoft apparently only is concerned with their junk and when asked for assistance online they simply stated it was not their issue and to contact the pc manufacturer. The PC manufacturer did exactly the same thing and pointed back to Microsoft.

Anyway my point is to be careful with CC and if you run it do a backup of your computer to be safe.

As for the BB issue I would do a complete reload from a connected PC with downloaded files. Avoid a reload over the air ( downloaded directly to the BB)

The other issue may be Blackberry really does not fully support hardware any longer and you should make sure you have the correct OS and use Desktop manager to do backups and reloads as required.

IMHO sometimes the older phones are a lot more stable and easier to use.

Good luck.