exchangemymail
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8830
Carrier: AT&T
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetcar
Dave,

Impressed with everyone's feedback here. Here is my situation. My company already has a Microsoft exchange server and has yet to implement BBES. Is it possible to use your service to integrate my mail, contacts etc. on my outlook and Blackberry? To complicate matters further (or maybe not ) I live in Europe and roam on a Cingular connection. Can you help me so I'm not constantly synchronizing and deleting emails on my blackberry?
streetcar - the way the BES works as designed by RM, is that the BES can only connect to a single xchange Server. So - your mailbox would have to reside on our server in order to integrate with our BES service.

That being said, if your IT department would allow you to wd your mail from your account to our servers, then we could setup an account on our server, and then add the BES. We call this a split doman, and it works fawlessly. sing this method, nobody would ever know that your mail is on or comming from a different server. It would look to anybody sending or receiving mail with you just as it does now..

if we can help you, please let me know..
Support: 516-484-0077
Exchangemymail.com
GBESX.com
Offline   Reply With Quote