View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 11:35 AM   #15
scassel
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9650
Carrier: VZW US
Default Another filter question

I have a 7100i and I am on a BES for work and I use BIS for my personal e-mail account. I initially set up 5 filters (all set to forward as level 1) on the handheld (3 for mail sent to work address and 2 for personal address) but I could only ever get one of the work addresses to forward using the level 1 notification I set up. The rest would come through as all other e-mail does. This morning the went off and I surmised that the personal filters would have to be set up on the BIS and not the BES. So, I removed those two from the handheld/BES and went to my BIS e-mail account and set them up there. I have not had an opportunity to check those yet.

One of the filters is for the "ball and chain" for when she sends me mail at work from her place of employment. I had her send a test e-mail after I had made the changes and hers still come through as all the rest of my mail does. Am I doing something else wrong? I have all the filters set up the same and the one from my boss works but not the wife??

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

Scott

Got it. Found importance level for ball and chain filter set to "Low" and the bosses set to "Normal".

Last edited by scassel; 03-16-2006 at 01:40 PM..