BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
PIN: 2453F457 OR 242B5C50
Carrier: Cingular

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarco
Okay...
I've been wanting to get this off my chest,

Lgreenberg, I totally disagree with your Milante case review...

I ordered one before I read your review and was wary about what you said.
At any rate when it did arrive and after a week of use I found the Milante case to be perfect,
sure my sleeper magnet is not full on exact.

But dude, I rather have a protection than worry than my phone will be somehow on all the time and the battery would magically drain down to zero (not likely to happen).

I plan on giving a second opinion review for the Milante case this time with good pictures and reasons why it is a top option for those that dont want expensive, bulky, leather cases or expensive questionable plastic holsters.

Please don't ban me this time.

It wasn't a thread jack since I was agreeing with those that said the siedio case is not perfect for the g and I was putting my two sense in for the Milante option. I feel that I'm right since I own both cases.
It's not just my review and I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with it.

But Seattle18 also reviewed the case and his findings were the same. Several other users have bought the case and found that the sleeper magnet doesn't work for them either.

You'd rather have protection than a working sleeper function? That's great. But that doesn't mean a case that's advertised as having a sleeper magnet which works with the 8700 but clearly does not is a case that should receive high marks.

Take the lack of a sleeper magnet away and the Milante case is no different than the Hydrofoam pouch made for the 72xx series devices. This is exactly what the Milante case is AS CONFIRMED BY MILANTE THEMSELVES. It's simply a 72xx series case being sold/marketed by a few e-tailers as 8700 compatible, when clearly it's not.

You are not right. Maybe the Milante case is one that's right for someone who doesn't need a working sleeper magnet but unfortunately for Milante this does not make up the majority of Blackberry users. I'm just not sure how a case that's not even made for the 8700 can be clasified as best.

And this is thread jacking. Discussion on the Milante case here ends now. Please take this discussion to either of the Milante reviews threads located in the Reviews Forum or create your own as you said you plan to do.

If you thread jack again I will ban you.