View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 10:14 AM   #59
barjohn
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8700
Carrier: AT&T

I have considered ordering it but several reviews on other posts have given it mixed reviews. Sound quality does not seem to be the issue, rather it is size and discomfort. I can't afford to try every headset so I am trying to focus on those with the most promise and I will keep searching until I find one that meets my standards. I encourage others to experiment and share their findings including sound clips. I have seen numerous posts that contradict my findings but they never post sound clips under similar test conditions so I don't know if their standards are lower than mine as to what is acceptable or I just happened to hae the odd bad unit. If you do post clips, please try and specify the conditions under which you tested and the phone you were paired to. I am now down to the 7100t as my test phone having returned both the Motorola V3 and the BB 7250. Both good units but they don't meet my standards for a phone.

I wish the LG 4500 I still have had Bluetooth because it is a far better phone than the 7100t. An interesting aside is that the V3 that is touted as having a great signal capability was not as good as the 7100t in that department and in my house often showed only 1 bar where the 7100t shows 2 and it would drop calls where the 7100t has not.

For more information see barJohn Reviews It
Active PIN 203A5535
Offline   Reply With Quote