magicdudey
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2
Default Ical Sync big problems

Please Login to Remove!

Ohh no!
I have just bought my BB 9780 sim free and went to load it onto my imac. Dowloaded the latest desktop and first sync with ical took about 12 mins.
Then next sync the problems started:
Serious errors on syncing:
SYNC ALERT: Syncing with blackberry desktop manager will change more that 25% of your calendars, events, or to dos,
IT then tried to change 1875 of my current calendar entries and when I click on the SHOW what it wants to change it wants to change all past times entries to a no time event?????? So i click sync later and it goes away.
The only option I have now is to do a one way sync from mac to BB and it takes about 4/5 mins and then does the job, although very slow.
Also some events which are work appoinments on BB show up as say a 4-6pm slot and when I click on it says in RED that is conflicts with another appointment with the same time but i do not habve any other appointments that are the same time!!!!!
Today have sent 4 hrs with RIM and still no solution so had rto email loads of files over so they can investigate.
ANY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Also can you let me know how long a normal sync takes on a mac to BB via usb?: cry:
Offline   Reply With Quote