Old 11-28-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
rodrigosantana

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TIM - Brazil
Default Problems - internet

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,

I went to the US and bought my Blackberry Curve 9300 there and unlocked it, to use it in Brazil. I got back to Brazil on November 15th and I have signed for the blackberry plan with my mobile company. I used the internet the first 2 days wonderfully (including wi-fi), but then it stopped working. I setup my email account, my BBM, my Windows Live Messenger, they were all working. I have contacted the company and they told me the plan is working well, so the problem must be the cell phone, not the services. I kept getting the following error " Unable to connect to the internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider."

Then, I got a security wipe from my BB and when I turned it on again, I cannot setup my regular emails now (only BB enterprise) and cannot login in Windows Live Messenger or BBMessenger. Also, my Internet Browser is not showing anymore, only the hotspot browser and the WAP Browser. The weird part is can connect to the internet through the WAP Browser, but cannot get e-mails or enter BBM or Windows Live Messenger.

Could somebody please help me? Thank you so much!
Offline   Reply With Quote