Old 10-13-2008, 10:04 AM   #1
martin_j001
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: none
Carrier: Nokia e71 on ATT
Default WTS: Blackberry 8310, unlocked, ATT, Seidio accessories

Please Login to Remove!

Details
Item : Unlocked Blackberry 8310. ATT branded, Titanium color.
Price : $180 obo, includes USPS Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation and insurance. I'm willing to entertain any serious offers.
Currency : USD
Condition : 7/10, there are a few small pinhole type nicks just above the screen, next to the blackberry logo--these are the only cosmetic marks on the device. There is also a pin missing in the mini usb port, so the bb will charge with no problem, but it will not sync via data cable. Bluetooth sync is an option, and so is repair from one of the online bb repair shops. (I already tried the warranty route, it was a no-go).
Includes :Also included are battery, charger, usb cable, unused wired headset, original box and manuals, original slip-in case, oem belt clip, Seidio premium skin (soft feel but hard case) and holster. PocketDay, Empower HTML mail viewer, CryptMagic, and BeeJive IM are all loaded on the device as well.

Selling Details
Willing to Ship : Yes
Payment Methods : Paypal

Notes Blackberry is in excellent overall condition except for the usb port issue, which does have a workaround (bt sync) or can be fixed. I have switched to a non-blackberry device, and this is the blackberry I most recently used.

In Seidio case/skin: