View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #1
alefiya

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: airtel
Default should i repent buying a blackberry?

Please Login to Remove!

In the month of september i was convinced that blackberry was indeed a very handy device and it would make my work easier. So i spent a chunk of my hard earned money savings and went and finally bought one blackberry curve 8520.
And was i in for a surprise?Yes i was because just within a month and a half of using my phone ,trusting it with all my data and relying on it ,it stopped working. I was devastated because no phone i have purchased till now has crashed so soon! And not only that ,i was informed by the service center that i would not get my phone back before 10 days and no stand by would be given.
My business has suffered and i feel the amount i invested in a blackberry has been a waste!
Maybe my decision to buy one was wrong and i feel it to be my duty to make my acquaintances and friends aware of the problem i faced and what they could be subjected too if they bought one.
Now i have no choice but to wait at the mercy of the service center as to when they shall return my device and when i can start going about my professional duties normally again.
Offline   Reply With Quote