Old 08-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
raven71
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: BOLD
PIN: 249F7DCD
Carrier: AT&T
Default Made the move

Please Login to Remove!

I did it I got a Samsung Captivate and this phone is great. Though At&t will be getting the Torch and I saw a demo phone. I don't trust RIM to have a phone that will last.
I compared the screen and it is still the same old phone with a pull out keyboard. Still having a touch screen with 3 different boards to choose from this phone rocks.
I am using a swype board and it is so fast to type on. No matter how sloppy you are it picks up what you type. Even if your wong it gives you words to pick and tap.
The speech recognition is really good. I could talk and it types picking up 98% of what I say. Regular web sites work fast. Pictures are unreal. Everything including e-mail in html is fast and clear.
My complaint is GPS doesn't work too good. Battery life is getting better but still heavy use lasts only about 6 hours. Still I am really using the phone way more then my Bold. If I use it normally I get a full day. Also it doesn't have a talk and dial your phone from your contacts. Still the BB didn't work right.
I can't believe what I was missing.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Last edited by raven71; 08-06-2010 at 09:52 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote