View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 06:55 PM   #1152
ina-nyminute
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 7510

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfalkingham
ok, so not the best quality photos, but (I used my Nokia 6102 to take them)....

I ordered this on Tuesday from my business rep, received it yesterday from Fedex. I did not pay extra for overnight shipping, it was 2 day shipping to be percise, but I got it next day. Came out of PA, I live in NH.

Next to the 8700c, this is a much better casing (IMO). It's got a slick ultra smooth rubber like feel to it. The keys do not float like they did on some of the 8700c's. As you can see from the photos, I removed the default Verizon theme. I do not notice a performance difference between the 8700c & 8703e. I use mine with a BES that connects to a Domino sever, as well as using blackberry.net email. I have IBM Sametime 7.5 installed as my IM client and Google Maps. The EVDO rocks, have it tethered to laptop right now.

Pretty happy with it so far... let's see if it will make me take the jump from Cingular to Verizon!
I really enjoyed your pix, especially the "side by side" shot of the NXTL 7520 & 8700. I was using the 7520 but switched to Verizon (7250) to get the evdo tethering. In place of the nxtl 2-way I'm using a i850 but the radio can't touch the quality of the radio in the rim 7520 I'm sad to say.