View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 07:54 PM   #1
recordmeister

Model: 8800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: t-mobile
Default HELP!! new 8800 user can't sync email folders.

Please Login to Remove!

Hello.

Great forum and already picked up laods of tips for my new 8800. Anyway, time I posted and asked for help. I've just left the company I used to work for, where I had quite an old B'berry. it was on BES and i found something on the desktop software the sync'ed my Personal Folders in my Outlook mail. This was great for looking at archived emails on the go.

Now I am trying to set up my own company and trying to keep costs low, so got an 8800 and am using BIS. The emails arrive every so often (as it is BIS, not BES, so not instant) and I can sync my B'berry contacts and calendar using the cable that came with the device via the desktop manager, but the email folders won't sync; this is a real pain as I would like to back up my SENT ITEMS from the b'berry (which I don't then have a record of, as they don't appear on my computer at home if i send them from my 8800) and I really want to sync the Personal Folders, so I can access old emails when I'm out and about.

Extra info: I'm using a 8800, Desktop manager 4.2.2.14 (service pack 2), Windows Vista and Outlook 2007.

Please help. I'm going mad!!

Thanks!

RM
Offline   Reply With Quote