Old 10-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #102
Joe1004
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Z10
PIN: t of ale anyone?
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtech View Post
Here are some of the issues I have had with OS6 and I'm hoping someone can help me with them:

I no longer receive notifications that I have voice mail. I was sporadically receiving calls, and had sprint fix that by removing my phone and re-adding it to their system. But I still do not receive notification that I have a voicemail waiting.

I can send and receive pictures via sms/mms most of the time. Sporadically I can not receive them and get a notice saying that the file hasn't been downloaded yet. When I click download now, "receiving" pops on the screen for a brief second and then nothing else happens.

BBM doesn't seem to always work unless I am connected to wi-fi. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks in advance for the help/comments
I have experienced all of these. The joy of leaked software.

I have been using the RIM VVM application since the VZW one wouldn't load. It IS sporadic and they other day I did a battery pull and suddenly had two voice mail messages.

I also have the issues with the picture messages. Battery pull fixed this too. Until next time. In fact, a picture battery pull is how I got the voice mail from above.

I am not a big BBM user but I have noticed this too.