View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
CaseyStelken

Model: None
PIN: N/A
Carrier: US Cellular
Question BBM Emoticon shortcuts

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, I have what may be a bit of an odd request on a Blackberry forum, but that's because I myself don't own a Blackberry (please don't banish me!).

What I'm looking for is a list of BBM Emoticon shortcuts/codes, and their associated images.

Although I don't have a Blackberry, most of my coworkers do, and I understand that if I manually type in the shortcut for a BBM emoticons into a text message from my phone (like >:O for the angry face), they will of course show up as the actual emoticon image when the receiver gets it on their Blackberry.

Believe me, I scoured the Google (as well as this forum) to try and find a list of these myself, and I couldn't find anything but loads of forum posts and FYI topics regarding mostly BBM software updates and inquiries on customizing emoticons.

Anyway, does anyone know of a good place to get a list of these? I'm not sure exactly which Blackberry model my coworkers have, but from what I understand, most BBM emoticon codes don't change with software updates, but new ones occasionally become available. Is this correct?

Thanks for any help!
CASEY
Offline   Reply With Quote