View Single Post
Old 06-07-2007, 01:20 AM   #2
sean76
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T, VZW

I'm just navigating through the Forums right now, and stumbled onto your thread! My dad picked up the 8830 last week, and loves it! I played around with it the other day, and have to say, I like it! Not to say the 8703e doesn't rock, cause it does! Was one of my favorite Blackberrys. However, I wouldn't be able to go back to it after using the 8800 and my newest edition, the Curve! The Trackball is just wonderful in my book.
For my Verizon line I'm going to pick up the 8830, feels solid, I'll wait about another month for any kinks to be worked out! My advice would have been to give it a chance.
But that's just my take because I love the Trackball!
The lighting on the keyboard really isn't something that struck me as a problem either, but everyone has a different take on this topic! Change is hard sometimes, but sometimes has benefits! Looks to me like you love you 8703, and your content with it as your device of choice! If ya get the itch again for the shiny 8830, give it a month or so! That's when I'll be picking it up, hopefully kink free!