View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #23
BallHawk3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

I got the $179.99 price through customer loyalty. I had to play the same game the OP did. I never had before, last time I upgraded, I just called and asked about a phone and all I was said was "man, that's a little expensive" and the woman transfered me saying maybe this department can give you a better deal.

Anyway, I am tired of people using the "I've paid this much money to them for 8 years."

Please, you act like you gave them $10,000 and just handed it to them. Are you forgetting you are using their "service." It cost them to run a network, open stores, pay their employees, pay people they contract and etc etc.

I don't mind paying htem $100 for something I use, and quite honestly, its more useful than most of the bills I have. So paying them to use their service is a gimme, your using their service (duh).

However, loyalty should always pay off. It's nice how they always remind me of how long ive been with them and how they appreciate me. But I shouldn't have to tell them i'm getting the storm for them to throw me a good deal. God please that rep a few years back that transfered me to retentions without me even asking or knowing.

That's what I call good customer care and appreciating a customers loyalty. She did whatever she can to make me happy. And all I did was "inquire" about an upgrade and pricing on a phone that just came out and state my displeasure with the price (I didn't even plan on buying quite honestly). It was more of a "hey how much is this phone?"
Offline   Reply With Quote