DallasFlier
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
PIN: OT NOIR
Carrier: AT&T/Cingular/AT&T
Default Re: Official OS 6.0.0.706 BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Vodafone New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
Thank you Dallas, for being Mr. Obvious.

It seems (I don't know why) I'm the only one around who actively stickies OS threads. I've had some real life busy-ness this week, and I'm sorry it might have gotten in your way.

Otherwise, I'd say BBF here posts new OS threads within minutes of and sometimes before CB and other sites. I know I try to stay on top of them, and this week I intentionally have not.
JSanders, sorry you took this personally, it sure wasn't meant that way! I appreciate all that you do. The fact, as you say, that you seem to be the only one who actively stickies these threads, is indicative of the problem. More importantly, and this SURE isn't a "mod issue", but the whole activity level here seems to have ground almost to a halt, comparatively.

I've always liked it better here, which is one reason I made the post - I hate seeing this happen, and I sure don't have any idea why the traffic has slowed so much. But at the moment, the Torch .706 OS thread over there has 138 posts, vs. 7 here (counting this one I'm typing.) That's an astounding 20-1 difference! Again, that's not a mod issue at all, but simply a lack of traffic/posting here of late. So I find myself reluctantly, going over there to get the latest "scoop" on new OS releases, etc.

Last edited by DallasFlier; 12-01-2011 at 08:10 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote