vLingo
Empower SMS Viewer
BBSmart Email Viewer & Alarms Pro
CallsBlocker
Noah Bible Study
BEIKS Bible Dictionary
Google Maps

My File Free is @ 121mb - Wow!
No lag issues, no muffled speaker/calling issues, tethered to my Dell Notebook 8 hours yesterday & 10 hours today (with Bluetooth and with the data cable connection; switching up just to make sure both worked.)

I ordered from Sprint Telesales on Sunday, 7/12 @ 9:30 a.m. and received it Wednesday, 7/15 @ 10 a.m. via UPS; I was advised the device was on back order and it would take 7 days, but... Go Sprint!

Lastly, I knew that I was ineligible for the yearly upgrade as a Premier customer, (would be eligible in Nov), but I still called and asked them for the discount pricing. Without fuss, hassle or haggling, the rep ordered the device and I have the same pricing as a new customer/new line. I already have 6 lines on my account and I've been with them 10+ years, so I guess this wasn't a hard decision for them to make.

Overall, I'm ecstatic! Great device, great service, great carrier, great pricing...
I called to upgrade two phones, have 5 lines. They gave me the two Tour's at the new customer price, gave me an instant rebate credit and allowed me to apply for the MIR. Overall I am extremely happy. Been with Sprint for 8yrs. I feel they went overboard to take care of me. Overall I am extemely happy with Sprint!
Offline   Reply With Quote