View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:09 AM   #120
attila7575

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telenor

I have a 9700. And I am thinking about OS 6 by the sources I have read.
My question is, should I get ANY advantages in real life use? I don't use my 9700 for web browsing at all. I have only BIS, not BES. I use my device for email, calendar and of course talking.
My only complainment about the 9700 is that calendar looks and feels way outdated (compared for example to the iPhone's calendar).

On the other side I am way too happy with the 9700's speed ("about' says v5.0.0.593 (system: 5.1.0.147)) compared to my iPhone's speed (3G with ios4). I am still surprised about that things DO happen when I push a button or so.

As I read, nothing really changed in OS6 in the calendar, and my other complain (I can't edit replied emails the way I do on my comupter - inserting rows in the quoted text and write the response right there). Since it looks like it's a common behavior or "sense of logic" on BB, it is not likely to change in OS6.

So, after all, am I right thinking that OS6 is not a great leap for _me_ on the daily usage?

Ps 1: sorry if I garbled some grammar or something, english is not my native language so I just try to explain myself.
Ps 2: I'm a really novice BB user (~2 weeks) so please don't call me a dumb if I misunderstood something.

Last edited by attila7575; 11-01-2010 at 04:11 AM..