Thread: Wes 2008
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #32
chubby_nubby
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon

Just got the following e mail, I reserved my hotel, in the link it says the special rate is only from May 11th to check out May 16th. I called the 800# I was able to reserve the special rate from May 11th to check out May 17th, see the link below fellers . .

Chubbs

Dear WES Alumni,

Registration for WES 2008 will be opening up next week, and we're looking forward to another great event this year! You'll be getting an email from us as soon as registration opens. Don't forget that as a WES alumnus you'll receive an additional $100 off the registration fee. Just register using the same email address that you used last year to have this discount automatically applied.

In the meantime we wanted to let you know that the WES hotel reservations are now open, so you can get a head start on booking your hotel ahead of the crowd. You'll find the links to each hotel's reservation site here: WES 2008: Hotel & Travel. We're expecting spaces at the Marriott to fill up quickly so be sure to reserve your room as soon as possible! Be sure to tell the hotel that you are with WES 2008 when you make your reservation.

Details on sessions and more information about the WES 2008 party will also be posted to our website shortly. Keep an eye on WES 2008 and your inbox for all the updates.

If you have any questions about hotels or registration please contact The Meeting Source at mailto:regsvc@mtgsrc.com, phone: 877-645-9324 (U.S. & Canada),
770-592-1521 (International).

We're looking forward to reconnecting with you in Orlando!

Sincerely,
The WES Team
Offline   Reply With Quote