View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 02:21 PM   #2
coastieboy00
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: 24AE9FC0
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

My experience while living in the UK with T-Mobile USA for 3 months is that I have never been slammed with any data roaming charges. I didn't have my BlackBerry at the time but was using my Laptop every day via my Sony Ericsson P900. I think it might depend on how long you have had international Roaming on your account. I had it since the day it was VoiceStream and they didn't offer data roaming so I could just be lucky about not getting the charges.

My best tip would be to call Customer Care and as their data people about the BlackBerry roaming. Might not cost as much as regular data roaming.

Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14pups
Ok folks I'm off to GER next summer for 2-3 weeks and will have my BB in hand (hopefully the TMO version of the 8700).

I did a check of TMO's website looking for their int'l rates. I see voice is 99c/mn. and text messages are 35c/ea (outgoing) but I see nothing on email data rates.

I really don't feel like being on the phone wating for TMO CS for 30 mns. Does anyone have any feedback on this.

TIA!