View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 12:24 PM   #18
rico1204

Model: 8820
Carrier: AT&T

BestSkinsEver.com has the same material screen protectors that Invisible Shield does at a fraction of the price. I put full body skins from here on all my devices.

I have tried both the Invisible Shield and BSE skins and they are exacly the same.

I am pretty rough with my devices. I have put iPods with the BSE skin on in my pocket/backpack with keys and pens, and the device comes out unscathed. A have also accidently dropped my phone a few times with no scratch. Further, I have accidentally dragged the device across the a rough jagged floor (don't ask) which ultimately ruined the skin, but when I took it off to replace it, the device/screen was pristine.

The only thing I noticed is that if you've had the skin on for a while (+6 months), when you remove it, it leaves a sticky adhesive on the device (even though the site says it won't). But with a quick google search, I found out that it comes off real easy with Windex; i.e. just get it wet and the adhesive comes off with a few swipes.

I always recommend getting either the BSE or the Invisible Shield as it's amazing stuff.
Offline   Reply With Quote