View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 09:46 AM   #323
Hobbes64

Model: 7100i

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio
Hi Hobbes,

We would like to think that our customer service has improved considerably in the not too distant past. If you have any problems with your order of any kind, please email me at the address below and I'll do my best to insure you are given the kind of service you have a right to expect from Seidio.

or you can call Margaret, customer service manager at 832-204-1118 to get this resolved immediately.

David
[email address]
Based on the fact that all I see from Seidio is a post claiming that the customer service has greatly improved without and questions concerning my previous problem I have my doubts. In a nutshell I had ordered SPRING CLIP SWIVEL HOLSTER FOR UN-SKINNED 7100I previously and gotten one of the many that had weak batteries. I contacted the company to get an RMA and after sending 3 emails with either delayed or no response back I pretty much gave up. So until I find out differently I'd have to advise people that it's a good product if it works the first time out of the box. But if you have any problems I can't vouch for the customer service. Hopefully there will be no reason for me to deal with customer service again. But if I have to you can bet I'll be posting about the experience......good or bad.