djm2
BlackBerry Master

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheIndian View Post
Gee let's see... I want to...

Send and receive email (all devices do almost equally well these days -- gone are the days of RIM's dominance in this sphere)

Browse the web --> BlackBerry sucks

Read Kindle books --> BlackBerry can't do at all

Listen to Audible books --> BlackBerry sucks

Reserve a ZipCar --> BlackBerry can't do at all

Sync my Calendar, Contacts, Task etc. through the cloud across multiple devices for free --> Google Android does seamlessly out of the box, with BlackBerry + Microsoft you have to pay and you need a "systems administrator"??? (How stupid is that anyway???)

Not have to constantly monitor memory and regulate what [mostly crappy] apps I download from the BB App Store --> BlackBerry sucks

Oh sure y'all are gonna cry SECURITY ALERT!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Please. The cloud is the future. You can accept it now, or you can accept it later.

I have liked BB for years now but I can see its deficiencies clearly now -- I don't understand how y'all are so blinded, it's almost cult-like -- very weird

And no I'm not gonna go over the [very few] apps I have installed or how much memory I have. Even though I know that that is not the problem and that the problem is simply that BB is a piece-of-shiznit, I am not going to indulge in this stupid exercise any more.
Then FOR YOU a different product is the way to go. However, don't be so arrogant or stupid as to assume that everyone else has the same need set that you do. We don't. Good-Bye.