Thread: T-Mobile / 8800
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 06:09 PM   #11
SPineda

Model: 8320
Carrier: T-Mobile

Okay, I just got off from work at 5:00pm and rushed to the T-Mobile store in the mall because I wanted to get the Nokia 5300 for my sister. Well, when I get there the rep tells me that they are all sold out of the black, but still had the lilac-colored one. I asked if she could show me what it looks like because they didn't have the lilac out on display. She went to the back room and came back with a dummy phone, but I really wasn't impressed especially since I already had my heart set on getting the black one for my sister. So, I thanked her for showing me, but the phone she had in her other hand caught my eye. I asked her what kind of phone it was and she said it's the Blackberry Pearl. I told her that I never knew it was so thin. (Believe it or not, this was the first time I've seen the Pearl in person) Okay, now here's what got me excited. I told her that I already have the 8700 and I was about to leave it at that, but then she went on to say, "Oh, yeah. We have a new version of that one coming out and it's thinner and has a camera." My reaction was, "Oh really? When's that coming out?" (acting like I didn't know about the 8800) and her reply was, "at the end of the month". After that, I just thanked her and left.

So, I didn't get the black Nokia 5300, but I also didn't leave too disappointed. I wasn't expecting to even get any info about the Blackberry or even had any intention of asking about it when I got to the store.

I know everyone's hearing different things and there is no definite date. But remember a couple weeks ago when the T-Mobile reps didn't know about the 8800 coming to T-Mobile? Well, I guess it just gets better with time.
Offline   Reply With Quote