View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #202
emacf1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9500
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

GPSLogger release of v1.0
Over the past several months, I have considered significant user feedback as I added all of the essential features in order to make GPSLogger a usefull BlackBerry® offline GPS application. It is with these latest enhancements to the user interface for the Options that I proudly release GPSLogger version 1.0 to the BlackBerry® community. Hopefully, the reviewers and the community at large will agree.

What's New?
  • Options reorganized - on BlackBerry® devices it's quite common to separate the application options into various screens - this makes the options way more organized and easiert to understand.
  • Distance Signal - new 'Special Options' to specify 'Vibrate Time' and 'Audio Volume'
  • The specified 'Path directory' will be checked at each startup (if writeable) - if not the Options dialog will be opened
  • New General Option: 'Start in NightMode'

What's Fixed?
  • Input fields for new location coordinates only accept numeric values
  • When in logging mode: a loaded location (via the LocationManager) will not be overwritten by the start location of your current path

All changes can be found @ GPSLogger Changelog

Installation & Update
You will find the download link (incl. OTA) at the GPSLogger Homepage

Actually I just can recommend to all, that when you open a JAD via the browser (that you has installed previously) then you should always choose "refresh/reload" from the #Menu before you actually hit the install button.

It can happen, that your previous installation of GPSLogger does not will be replaced by the update - then please be so kind and delete the old version of GPSLogger via: Options - Extended Options - Applications

Matthias
Offline   Reply With Quote