Old 11-21-2008, 12:01 AM   #14
Demon
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: 304fcd63
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by user242 View Post
How's it going "Demon"! You helped me a while back with getting me a cheaper unlimited data plan.....thanks again!

Anyway, are you accepting advance orders for the Storm? If so I was told by numerous cust. reps on the phone and at local stores that Verizon was planning on selling the Storm on a strict "first come, first serve" basis...If you guys reserve them for customers in Chicago then more power to you all!

I'm just going at 8 since it's going to be pretty cold outside and my local store isn't going to open up earlier....I'm not worried about it because I'll get one sooner or later hopefully relatively soon by ordering it online if I can't get in at the store...
The majority of the ones I am processing early are shipping to customers from our distribution warehouse. Standard first come first served policy is still applying for in store inventory. It is going to be a crazy weekend. I just finished working about 20 minutes ago and will probably be in for 15 hours tomorrow. Luckily I love my job. If you can't get it in store send me a PM or email and I will get you taken care of.