View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
Green_Teg
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
PIN: 3056d36d
Carrier: Telus Mobility

I never had the money at the time to get one around launch and had to wait a while. All the terrible reviews from people complaining about countless problems almost put me off from one but I've always hated the trackballs. I owned a pearl before and spent more time trying to clean it so I could actually use it then anything. I eventually went out and just got a Storm 9530 because it never had the trackball and I only had a few problems with it. I had it randomly reboot on me and a memory leak but I had absolutely no problems typing fast with it or accurately or any of the other problems with regards to the touch screen that all the complaints were about. I couldn't be happier with the phone. Sticking with the default theme seems to keep the phone running faster and better in general but I'm fine with the default theme anyways. And somehow the problems with the phone randomly rebooting itself seems to have solved itself. Sure the phone isn't perfect but it's 1,000 times better then my old Pearl and I have yet to hear of any perfect phone out there. This is by far the nicest phone I've used.
Offline   Reply With Quote