View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 12:49 PM   #59
Radio Flyer
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700g
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy hutchison
I'm really surprised at how people seem to be feeling about T-Mo. I have been incredibly impressed with the quality of service, not just over the phone but from the local store as well. It's one of the main reasons I fired Cingular - and I found a distinct LACK of professionalism and product knowledge in the Cingular stores. Maybe I'm just lucky in this part of Dallas.

That said, I have a friend at T-Mo corporate, and I suggested to her that she read this thread and at least get some attention on this. I'll post any results.
Unfortunately my service experience with T-Mobile (past issues, not just the upgrade shipping) has been pretty poor. Luckily I haven't had too many issues (just that those I have had have been poorly handled) so the low cost has kept me as a customer.

By the way, I used to have Nextel and after five years of great service from them they really tailed off two years ago and that's when I switched to T-Mobile.