View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #26
wellingtonboot
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Re: should i repent buying a blackberry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
I hate to break it to you, but a £200 BlackBerry is inexpensive in the mobile device realm, particularly without a contract. Whether it was inexpensive to you or the OP is not relevant. It is a low-end, end-of-life device and the carriers and RIM treat it as such.

Secondly, India does in fact have crappy service (though better than other countries I've been to), but there is a new middle class that seems to think they are now entitled to things they are not and this is where I take issue.
A 'low end, end of life device'.....pity no-one thought to put that in all the advertising jargon when they advertised it instead talking of it as a great buy...

A 'new middle class that think they are entitled to things they are not'.....and that is something maybe quite a few would take issue with. Not there being a new middle class but your attitude of it, and saying such a thing on a public forum.

Working class, middle class, wealthy, folks from ramshackle downbeat farms in the dead of beyond in India or someone living in a mansion...all are entitled to a good customer service. That goes neither on wealth nor standing.

Angela.
Offline   Reply With Quote