View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
cherkewich

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BELL
Default Open Letter To Rim

Please Login to Remove!

After having my second RIM device (bold 9700)in less than 2 years, I have switched to Android. I can't express how disappointed in RIM I really am. I was in the market for a new phone after only ~12 months with my bold 9700. It was simply not able to do many things other smartphones can. On a software side, RIM is way behind Android and iOS. BB6 to android 2.2 is like going from DOS to Win7. On a hardware side of things comparing the torch's abismal 624 MHz processor to my Atrix dual core 1GHz processor, things become apparent. RIM is no longer a viable option. I do try to support Canadian companies when possible, however RIM has not made that possible. I fear that if RIM does not completely re-invent itself within the next 12 months it will find itself at the unemployment line behind Nortel. Hopefully in the future RIM can make a product worth purchasing, and at that point I MAY return. This is hard to say but.....it's not you, it's me.....wait.... NO.... it's you...... I am currently seeing someone else, GOODBYE!
Offline   Reply With Quote