Old 01-11-2006, 08:39 PM   #15
KonTiki
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9650
PIN: 007
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericroberts
I don't understand "odd". Just wanted a few answers regarding my question. Not Trolling here and I don't have time to go through hundreds of "similiar" posts that may or may not pertain to the question.
Why the reaction like I'm trying to steal food off their plates?? I don't understand the defensive remarks. It was a simple question so I can make an informative decision before I buy it because I like what I saw at the store. Why are these forums so negative?? Everyone acts like they invented the damn thing! Treo forums are the same way ( I might add )
Forums are supposed to help with questions and problems; not attack!!
The key here is help. not dp the work for you. The work has been done and it has been posted, now it is up to you to go through it and read and become informed. To quote you "Not Trolling here and I don't have time to go through hundreds of "similiar" posts that may or may not pertain to the question."

What makes you think then that the rest of us do. Forums are for reading and become informed. If you had done your homework and asked then a relative question people would not be jumping all over you.

Running OS 6.0.0.524