View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:17 PM   #15
Blush_models

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: wind mobile

Thanks for your advice. As I realize being new to a board is no excuse of not observing the rules, I appologize for reposting I wasn't aware the it was poor etiquete, as I did not see the rule posted anywhere while I was posting. As for reposting or hijacking this post I saw that the users post was not being taken seriously as many people including experienced users, and some representatives at RIM have not heard about such problems and as such feel confident in their security. The gentlman that created the post should be taken seriously, and not dismissed as BS.

At any token I am not asking if it can be hacked or monitored I am telling you that it is possible, and this has been supported by a representative from a RIM representative (who has been very insightful), not to mention my own personal observations.

However, as the problem has not been solved I am looking for ways at putting an end to the issue once and for all. As respect seems to be of paramount importance on this board I will request anybody wishing to say this is or sounds like BS to please not post a reply as your attitude is not conducive to solving the issue at hand.

I will respect any constructive, outside the box and respectful critisim, were all adults (I hope) so please lets act accordingly.

Lastly, I have shared all the relevant information regarding the devices. There have been other happenings as well that has caused me to involve local law enforcement (stalking, break and entering, spoofing, inpersonation, etc) but this problem with the devices stands as it is.
Offline   Reply With Quote