Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
BeachBumSteve
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9650
PIN: T o' Bitters
Carrier: VZW

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbb View Post
Appreciate the help guys! I think the gcal is the way to go in our situation. She never connects to a desktop and adds her entries directly on her BB. With a little preliminary testing I think this will work great. If I was the only one adding entries, then outlook would work...not sure if I feel like training her too much... Plus, she'd have to accept the entries then, correct?

I will keep an eye on syncing to make sure it is happening. Thanks for the heads up there.
Yes, she would have to accept or decline...and with or without comments. That could be useful in avoiding conflicts if you can't see the other calendar or can't share a single calendar. My wife and I invite each other to all events...we differentiate those by putting our 1st initial at the start of the subject for the event. Events including both of us get no initial. My wife loves this setup because she doesn't feel like a slave to her PC anymore. We can keep up and schedule work and social events easily...and without having to deal with multiple calendars.

Let us know how GMail does in your situation.