View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #8
bollar
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8800
Carrier: Several

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry 8800: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8800/4.2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary stonecutter
"mine works fine. I have the MB BT puck that replaces the Motorola V60. I only transfer the hotlist - that is configured under advanced: bluetooth: options"

I don't know what the "puck" is but my bluetooth device is in the arm rest about the size and shape of a pencil box. I think its called the MB MHI bluetooth module. I have my 8800 transfer only the hotlist. Yet it wont transfer. If a do a force transfer it says that there is a problem with the blue tooth device.

So you are telling me that your 8800 will transfer the hotlist? Can you use the 8800 voice dailing when its connected to your MB?
Your MB is likely newer than my 2004 CL, which uses a device known by MB as a "puck" to replace the obsolete Motorola V60..

Yes, the 8800 hotlist transfers.

I don't use BlackBerry voice dial at all, so I couldn't tell you if it would work through the MB system. I would NOT expect voice dial to work.