Old 03-07-2009, 04:22 PM   #33
PDM
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9900
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by emacf1 View Post
[...]
I changed something in 0.4.9 concerning this - I just can guess, that some contacts in your Phone are not "complete" (at least from what I thought would be complete - no offense!)... so now I tried to continue in the case of an error (and display the error!)...

So I hope, that now you have more then 5 contacts in the choice... I hope you noticed also, that you can manually specify a recipient...
I get an error message stating :
Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
and believe it is the same issue "visortgw" has reported. I too have 'just' company names entered as well with all the relevant info e.g. e-mail address, telephone no, address etc (just no first or last name for these contacts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by emacf1
aaaaand - I would loved to use the default black berry email composer - but this app was not able to handle all the different attachment types - it reported very often "invalid format" and suggested me to remove the attachment again (which would be some sore of contra productive)
Ahh, I wasn't aware of the attachment type restrictions within the BB e-mail APIs as we are able to attach any file type from within the app itself.

Quote:
So I was forced to write my "own" email composer (with eMail subject and eMail body) - and YES - there are for sure better & more efficient ways to select the recipients [but I hope you also can understand, that I could not recode the RIM eMail Composer over the weekend]
I for one certainly wouldn't expect you to.

Quote:
There is a "Create NEW text file" menu item as soon as you have selected in the option 'Allow editing in SimpleTextViewer'... I hope it's also there for you?
It's there... just didn't see it.

Quote:
I would need to know, what the module name of the "PDF to GO" application have
[...]
The module itself is "PDFToGo.cod"
Offline   Reply With Quote