View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #5
The Sand
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9810
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Well the BB isn’t running “flawlessly” on WiFi even with the computer off. It is a lot better though – but not completely consistent. In the end this is like the BB Bluetooth which does the same type of thing to me. Sometimes I will be able to sync via Bluetooth and other times a DM error message will occur at the end. I seem to get no “consistency” from using anything other than my AT&T network and my USB cable. Which is a real bummer… I was excited about this feature and really wanted it to work. I will call AT&T/BB and see if they can help me with any ideas.

Also, I guess I need to keep in mind they just went through a major outage this week and maybe everything isn’t “up to speed” yet. They might be working on some things and it is possible their WiFi is having trouble. I tried to get the WiFi to work the night the outage happened and couldn’t. I couldn’t get ANYTHING to work on the BB that night… maybe they haven’t fully recovered.

Thanks for your insight here… you are always very helpful and your tips and ideas are much appreciated!

Sandy
Offline   Reply With Quote