WonkotheSane
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Leaked OS 6.0.0.576 for the BlackBerry Bold 9700

[QUOTE=WonkotheSane;1722909]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
At least he found it...what have you contributed here except your dissatisfaction?

Do a search. I'll be waiting for your apology.
Perhaps I should explain the problems I had with Fileshare. I went to the link Pow that provided and clicked the slow lane because I did not have a Fileshare subscription. It said someone else had downloaded from this IP address (probably someone else in my company), so I had to wait. Not knowing how to discern between computers on an intranet was the first bad sign. The next five times I tried, it said I had to wait 900 seconds every time, even after I had waited that prescribed fifteen minutes. I finally broke down and bought the cheapest subscription they had and they had the gall to automatically set it up as an automatically recurring charge.

I posted 6.0.0.526 for the 9700 forum about a month ago. Even though it was an official release and the first post of it in Blackberry Forums, the mod incorrectly shut down the thread because he said he remembered it being posted elsewhere. I searched. He was wrong. Maybe the reason this site gets so little traffic is all this heavy handed crap. I guess I'll just stick to Crackberry forums, where 6.0.0.576 was posted first anyway. I also note that some folks there were kind enough to post that release on other servers.
Offline   Reply With Quote