Old 08-27-2006, 08:00 PM   #2
Inphektion
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9800
Carrier: (¯`·.¸at&t¸.·´¯)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasKidDoc
Hi y'all. I've got 2 unrelated questions:

1). I am using my 8700 via a corporate BES. If I'm using password manager, is my password for it stored locally on my BB or on the server? In other words, can my IT director (whom I have had some issues with) access my passwords via the server or are they truly secure?

2). My browser (whether I use BB, Internet, or Cingular) has been acting up. Midway through loading a webpage, it will go to the homepage and give me an error message (something about a problem accessing the webpage). Happens at random. Any suggestions?

1. i believe it is encrypted in with the db. which can be wireless backed up but he has no access to it. Benefit is if you wipe your handheld or drop it in a lake, when you get a new one and do enterprise activation, when you first open the password manager it will tell you this database was secured with an old password and to please type that in.

2. what page are you loading? any in particular? use the bes browser first as wouldn't rely as much on cingular mess ups. have IT guy resend service books to you maybe.