View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 05:26 PM   #19
Yzerguy

Model: 8800
PIN: 205A6E18
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred
I've noticed a few little bugs with v4.1 on the 8700.
First one is the Agenda bug talked about on this thread.
http://www.blackberryforums.com/show...ghlight=agenda

The second has to do with the BB Messenger. On my 7100 there was a little chat bubble that would display on the main homepage title bar showing you that you had a message waiting. (From what I hear the icon appears on the 7290/80 as well)

Anyone else notice any bugs or glitches?
At first I thought the BB Messenger chat bubble notification icon was a problem only for the 8700r (Rogers), which I have. But then I read the post about doing a hard reboot and it now works, so if you haven't already tried it, do so.

Now, this isn't a glitch, and I posted about it in the Bluetooth forum but no answers to the issue... My old 7100r will (OS 3.8) will support caller ID in handsfree profile of bluetooth when linked to my car (Acura), more specifically, when there is an incoming call the caller's phone number is forwarded to the display in my car along with signal strength and battery level. The 8700r isn't sending the caller's phone number via handsfree profile on bluetooth, anyone have any ideas. If not who (besides Rogers) can I report this inconvenience to (don't wanna label it a bug)?