Old 11-19-2008, 02:57 AM   #1
Bcaldwell85
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Tmobile

Please Login to Remove!

Wirelessly posted

Ok.. Sorry if this is a tad lengthy, but anyones input is greatly appreciated.
I have a 8320 with tmobile on 4.5
A few hours ago i my phone froze up (not anything out of the ordinary since my phn is constantly stuck in hourglass hell ever since the OS upgrade a few weeks back) so i just did a hard reset.
It began to reload and immediately get an error msg that reads... "jvm error 547 flash write failed. Scroll for available options... And it lists a whole bunch of options that i have no idea what they do. Its almost like its stuck in a safe mode or something.It will Yes i have done a bat pull and all that great stuff, spent like 3 hours on the phn with tmobile BB, and theyre just idiots. Finally got thru to RIM tech supt, and he says the only way to fix it is to reload the OS. Which im really tryin 2 avoid cuz my comp is down and im gonna lose most of my stuff, dont want 2 travel 2 my parents over an hour away to use their comp. Etc.
Also i should add, i Dl'd an app called "TinyLock" (locks ur phn automatically when backlight dims) shortly B4 this all happened. Honestly im not sure if that caused it, just wanted to put that out there in case u were thinkin about tryin it.
Does ANYONE know what this error is and/or how to get past it? My BB is in a coma and i need some help bringin it out! Thanks!
Offline   Reply With Quote