Thread: 8700 cases
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 09:43 PM   #55
GizmoSkin
Platinum Sponsor

Model: 8900
Carrier: China Mobile

Thanks for your comments Tolwyn. It was nice meeting you and I am glad you are happy with the product... Thank you everyone else for your comments also.

I don't want to take too much airtime up here until I become an official sponsor... But there seems to be concern around receiving one of these defective cases if you place an order with me or have done so recently.

Please rest assured that this problem occurred only with my first batch of cases. Since I have discovered the problem the entire first batch has been disposed of.

The problem was caused because of how quickly I pushed my factory to produce this first batch… I was the first off the mark with an 8700 case, however quality was inadvertently sacrificed. Being the first off the mark was great for GizmoSkin, but the results have been negated by replacement costs… Lesson learned!

If you placed an order before Dec-20th and you notice any defects with the case, please do not use it… Contact me personally and rest assured it will be swapped out.

[email address]

Thank you all!

Dan