View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 10:36 PM   #69
torifile
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700c

Quote:
Originally Posted by peznut
PocketMac 3.12 Users: Thought I had shed the sync issues I encountered using my Mac and 7290 but just discovered that Tasks still do not sync correctly. Specifically, issues still exist if creating tasks in iCal or the BB (particularly with an alarm) and then later syncing that task after updating it on either device. For me, existing tasks that initially synced correctly between the two fail to later sync to reflect any changes to the due date if there's an alarm (reminder) enabled. In one case, that task was duplicated in iCal after using PM to sync, although neither version reflected my changes! Thinking about it now, I had the same thing occur with a MemoPad (Stickie) entry...

Please post your experiences using PM here. As the only viable software interface between the BB and the Mac right now, Information Appliance Associates will not realize/fix its product's limitations unless we let them know it's widespread!
Somehow I don't think this thread is the appropriate place for complaining about PM.