View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
ChuChuCHUWAWA

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Dont Worry
Lightbulb THE SOLUTION For "Device Media Processor Is Busy"

Please Login to Remove!

Hello All. Just yesterday I updated my blackberry 8830, after I started to add some new songs to my media card and started to try out the voice recorder. That night I tried to play some music on my phone but when I clicked play it said "Device Media Processor Is Busy" and none of my music or ringers could place, so basically all my phone could do was vibrate. And I tried a battery pull which worked but then went back to the volumeless state. I noticed when there was no media card in my phone it worked..

This is what I did to solve this problem..
I took out my media card and I inserted it to the computer to notice when I opened the card, at the top of the list where all my music and pictures were it had the folder "BlackBerry" which was not there before the update. When you open the blackberry folder you see music,ringtones, voice notes, etc. I copied all my pictures and pasted it in the picture folder and the music in the music folder, and when i was done copying and pasting i deleted all the stuff from where it was before. So all you would see is just the "blackberry" folder instead of seeing the blackberry folder and all your stuff. I inserted the media card back into my phone and everything now works perfectly fine.

HOPE THIS HELPS !
Offline   Reply With Quote