Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7130e
Carrier: Verizon

When I upgrade it wants to me to choose:

Email and Web for BlackBerry® $29.99/month
Blackberry Solutionxxx8482; Unlimited Data Usage $44.99/month

If you click on 29.99 you get this:
Email and Web for BlackBerry®
Use your BlackBerry for personal email and Web surfing.
Your email will be xxx8220;pushedxxx8221; automatically to your device.
Access up to ten POP3 and IMAP email accounts, including Yahoo!® Mail, AOL® Mail, Windows Live® Hotmail®, and Verizon.net.
Easy email account setup.
Voice Usage: Per your voice calling plan.
Required Equipment
CDMA BlackBerry device with Verizon Wireless software required.

CDMA Data Roaming

In the Canadian Broadband and Canadian Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Areas, usage will be charged at a rate of $0.002 per KB or $2.05 per MB.
In the Mexican Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Area, usage will be charged at a rate of $0.005 per KB or $5.12 per MB.
For more information on roaming in Canada and Mexico, visit verizonwireless.com/naroaming

When you choose the other you get this:
"Blackberry Solutionxxx8482; Unlimited Data Usage
BlackBerryxxx8482; is an end-to-end wireless e-mail solution that provides quick, easy access to e-mail, contacts, calendar and task list while on the go. Service available within the NationalAccess service area.

Data sessions may be used for following purposes: (i) Internet browsing; (ii) email; and (iii) intranet access (including access to corporate intranets, email and individual productivity applications like customer relationship management, sales force and field service automation. Intranet access requires the BlackBerry Enterprise Server.). Unlimited plans are for individual use only and not for resale. The Unlimited plans cannot be used: (1) for any applications that tether the device to laptops, PCs, or other equipment for any purpose, (2) for uploading, downloading or streaming of movies, music or games, (3) with server devices or with host computer applications other than the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, including, without limitation, Web camera posts or broadcasts, continuous jpeg file transfers, automatic data feeds, telemetry applications, automated functions or any other xxx65279;machine-to-machine applications, (4) as substitute or backup for private lines or dedicated data connections.
Data sessions automatically terminate after two hours of inactivity unless used with a Mobile IP-capable device. We reserve the right to deny or terminate service, without notice, to anyone who uses the Unlimited plan in any manner prohibited above or whose usage adversely impacts our network or service levels. We also reserve the right to terminate service upon expiration of Customer Agreement term.

© 2007 Verizon Wireless"

I can't quite figure it out. Anyone?
Offline   Reply With Quote