View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 10:13 AM   #1080
rockinsage
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8130
Carrier: Verizon

Hi BByMel,

I'm running 1.65 on my 8130 (CDMA) Pearl. Everything's working great except for notifications on calendar reminders. For some reason in the latest version it's behaving oddly. I have bbalerts set to use a profile, and in the profile I have it set to vibrate. In the bbalerts options I have a color specified for the calender reminder notification.

When a calendar reminder comes up, the led blinks the appropriate color, but there is no vibration. It will vibrate the next time around though (I have alert repeat frequency set to 2 minutes). So it will vibrate on the 2nd 2 minute cycle and subsequent cycles, but not the first one. Also, if I click the trackball when the led first starts blinking, the calendar reminder isn't even up yet. I think the calendar reminder is coming up on the 2nd time around (when the vibrate finally happens). It's as if the led alert is anticipating or suppressing the built-in calendar alert for the first two minutes.

My bb is running OS 4.3.0.97, which is the latest for this model.

SMS is working fine for me.

I will PM you as well but also wanted to post here in case anyone was having similar issues.
Offline   Reply With Quote