View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 02:08 AM   #16
CarBob
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9900
Carrier: Bell Mobility
Default Re: Potential 9900 Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preroll View Post
So the big question is, are you going to run out and buy it on Day 1 or wait a few weeks to see what the potential bugs are? I was going to originally get the 9650 but I remember it had tons of signal and battery issues in the beginning. I waited so long, I just kept the 8330 all this time. I'm done with that model! It's too slow and the browser is awful. Anyway, I hate to be the guinea pig (or beta tester) but I might bite the bullet myself and just go for it during the first week. I've had the 8330 exactly 3 years Sunday and I'm ready to move on!

I've had an 8330 Curve for about 3 years also, as well as a Torch 9800. I use my 8330 for sending and receiving emails and have always found it to be reliable and very easy to use. In fact, for this purpose, I prefer it over the Torch.

For surfing, however, the 8330 is much too slow. So I've decided to get a BB Bold 9930!
My carrier in Toronto is Bell Mobility, and rumor has it that it will be launched on August 14th. I CAN HARDLY WAIT. Am looking forward to BlackBerry 7 OS and QNS. WOW

- CB